Fee Plans :
"Which plan is right for me?" : If you are unable to decide the plan that suits you, here is a little guide to help you out.
No limit on books at a time!
2 Book Plan
2 books at a time,
3 Book Plan
3 books at a time,
4 Book Plan
4 books at a time,
5 Book Plan
5 books at a time,
6 Book Plan
6 books at a time,
14 Book Plan
14 books at a time,
Get a 10% corporate discount on annual plans. For details on this and other corporate packages please send a mail to email@example.com
- Rs. 50 per month, get 3 free* deliveries
- Rs. 100 per month, get 5 free* deliveries
- Or Pay per delivery at Rs.25* per delivery
**Amount to start subscription = 2 month's monthly fee + Refundable Refundable Deposit + Registration Fee
***Dont want to be restricted by the number of books you borrow at a time? Then Flexi-Plan is the plan for you.
- Borrow any number of books at a time paying a monthly minimum of Rs. 100
- Only if your reading charges exceed Rs. 100, then you will start paying per book at 10% of the book value (it is marked against each book).
These all-inclusive plans are ideal for gifting. Gift a membership to children on their birthdays and help them become readers.
- 2 Book Plan : Rs.2000/year. Borrow 2 books at a time, any number of times. This amount includes 25 free deliveries* to your door-step or a free upgrade to the 3 Book Plan. Your choice.
- 3 Book Plan : Rs.2500/year. Borrow 3 books at a time, any number of times. This amount includes 25 free deliveries* to your door-step or a free upgrade to the 4 Book Plan. Your choice.
- 4 Book Plan : Rs.3000/year. Borrow 4 books at a time, any number of times. This amount includes 25 free deliveries* to your door-step or a free upgrade to the 5 Book Plan. Your choice.
Want to see how the library works out for you before choosing a membership plan? Use EasyLibís trial pack which is valid for a month.
- Pay Rs. 500* as the refundable security deposit
- Borrow books.
- Pay per book and per visit (if you choose to get the books delivered to you)
- After the trial period of one month, the deposit will be used towards starting your membership if you choose to continue with us. Otherwise, it will be refunded to you.
Terms & Conditions:
Please see a detailed description of Terms and Conditions here.
- The deposit has to cover the total value of the books you are borrowing.
- If you choose to discontinue, the security deposit is refunded only after two months of taking up the membership.
- If going for our delivery/pickup services, please add Rs. 200 to the total. This will be put into your debit account and all due fees will be deducted from this amount. Once this amount nears zero, we will inform you and you can add more to it. This is to avoid taking payments at every delivery.
- Courier fees will be extra (actual charges depend on the location)
- All fees are payable on the first of the month. However, we will prorate the fees if you are joining in the middle of the month.
Which Plan is the right for me?
- Case 1: Vidya lives close to the library and is a fast reader. So she likes to frequently drop in at the library for books. She has taken the two book plan so that she can exchange her books whenever she feels like it.
- Case 2: Vivek lives in Malleshwaram. He can read about two to three books in a month. He mostly reads fiction. So he has opted for the flexi plan, wherein he pays per books. And gets books delivered twice a month at Rs. 25 per visit.
- Case 3: Vaishali lives near the library. Her whole family reads and are all avid and fast readers. Especially her children in summer. She has opted for the 14 Book Plan, wherein her family can drop in and exchange books whenever they want.
- Case 4: Vijay lives in Bannerghatta road. His whole family reads too. So he has opted for the 14 book plan and has signed up for 5 free deliveries by paying Rs. 100 towards delivery charges. They have the flexibility to borrow at will too.
- Case 5: Sandhya lives in Jayanagar. She reads only one or two books at a time but she reads management books and also other non-fiction, which are expensive when paid per book. Also, her son reads too. They borrow about 4 books at a time, 2 or 3 times in a month. So she has opted for the 4 book plan, with 3 free deliveries.
So to summarise
Fixed Fee plans are for you if :
- If you live close to the library and read a lot. You can exchange your books whenever you want.
- Or if you read management and other non-fiction. Per book reading fee for these books are high since they are expensive books. When you go for a fixed-fee plan, you donít have to fret even if your books turns out boring! Also, many readers of management books simply speed read them. This way, you can exchange books at any frequency and read to your heartís content.
- If your whole family reads, simply go for the 14 book plan.
Flexi plans are for you if :
- If you read about 1 to 2 books every fortnight.
- If you only borrow books for your young child. Picture books are not too costly and you can borrow them in any number in a flexi plan.
- If you get your books delivered, you may not want to exchange your books too frequently, since that will add to your delivery charges. Pile on books once every fortnight- pay for the books you read.